View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 07:51 PM   #43 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUTurboTiger View Post
Crap like this happens to me in my neighborhood all the time. I live in a neighborhood made up of "villages" with lots of walking paths, parks and lakes and a little town center.

The neighborhood has elementary, middle and high schools so lots of kids are walking here and there.

On my street there is the entrance to a boardwalk designed to allow the little brats who live on the street to walk through the woods to the school. Of course, fat, lazy housewives all drop off and pick up there kids here instead of actually going to the school itself. Because of that I can barely get to and from my house in the hours this is happening (keep in mind it should not be happening at all)

The speed limit is 25 in the entire neighborhood. I rarely ever exceed it. I usually putt through the neighborhood going about 20.

Even so, I cannot count the number of times some self-important housewife spots my car and comes out in the road (next a row of street-blocking SUV's) and gives me the hand motions while mouthing "slow down" when I am not even speeding. I usually just give them the finger and keep my speed constant. occasionally i turn the music up too.

/\ ha! that's funny. Probably same douchebags that have the "I drive 25 in xxx" bumper stickers. (xxx is our neighborhood).

PS--my wife (juno) met you at our Mobile gas station back when we had our GTR and you were one of the first folks here to have a 370z.

So, howdy neighbor.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote