View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 03:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandy OrangeZ View Post
Hey guys, im looking into the F.I. exhaust setup...on the site, all the descriptions are claiming "no rasp", which is what I have some q's about. We dont have any sort of emissions here in Michigan, with that being said, I am looking at the test pipes/ catback w/o resonaters. On other non turbo vehicles this would usually cause a rasp, so does the 'no rasp" still apply here? Also, how loud would that be? Would it drone? Im not against resonators, but if everything sounds the same, why get them
Thanks
First and foremost thank you for taking an interest in our products. The non resonated x pipes sounds great. If you want to do that combination with test pipes, than I would at least recommend the resonated test pipes. It will help keep the exhaust note smoother. Now if you add resonators to the cat back itself, it will quiet the system down as well as make it even smoother and deeper.

Drone is subjective! What may drone to one may not drone to the next. Personally i think your car will be a tad bit on the louder side with our resonated test pipes and straight though x in the system. However it will sound great.

If you have any further questions or would like to place an order, please do not hesitate to call me directly...

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote