View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 02:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
ddanis60
Base Member

Drives: 2007 C6 Z06
ddanis60 is on a distinguished road

ok you guys are gonna laugh at me but we sacrifice for what we want right? I traded in my 2010 370 coupe for my roadster and first thing i noticed was that i wouldnt fit. 6'5 here. my right knee wasnt working out and i just cant sit up at a near 90 degree angle which is what it felt like reclined all the way. since id come from a coupe and had no problems at all i looked around so see the difference and it was clearly the headrest hitting the rear thing behind. so...... i popped out the headrest. dealer dude looked at me like i was crazy. got about 6 or more inches of recline and now perfect fit.. again.

i did the passenger seat too since a lot of my friends are my size and my girl is 6'2.. and also just to make it look even. ive had well over 10 people in the car and only one has asked.. um doesnt this car come with headrests? and he is 5'1. i told him to grow up.

its prob not for everyone, but if you find it super uncomfortable and need more inches.. try it out. the remainer of the seat fits PERFECT in the space behind and i actually think the interior looks cleaner with the top down.
ddanis60 is offline   Reply With Quote