View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 03:16 PM   #229 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
Man that really blows! If you were in SoCal we would have helped out for sure, minus the twinkie since he's scared of physical activity (other than fapping )

At least you will be able to go to Vegas which will be like 4 meets at one time
Yeah it sucks, I asked 2 guys I work with on Monday, and then on Sat I call one of them to see if he can help (He lives .5 miles away from where I'm moving TO.) To see if he could come over for an hour to help me move just the big stuff only. And he said he couldn't, fair enough, I asked him about Sunday and he said he couldn't cause he was going over to hang out with the other guy I'd asked.

So yet another reason I hate this place.

As for that, I wouldn't even ask a certain individual lol He'd prolly injure himself taping a box closed

Hell yes! I can't wait to of here and get to Vegas. I need a break from all this BS. I wanna move to SoCal so we can all br0 out more often, I just need employment + residence and I'm there.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14