View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 03:03 PM   #227 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
No worries Casper, it was so hot you would have literally melted.

Did the move go well?
LoL I was sweltering either way...

Move is about 75% complete... I didn't have any help so had to do it all myself which meant about 12 trips to the uHaul truck per load to load it (also 12 trips back to get the next box. Driving to the new place and another 12 trips to unload. In the middle of the bright clear extremely sunny day... So I was sweating up a storm. I was able to get 3 trips done Sat and 2 Sunday...

[No Homo] All that's left are all of my ridiculous amount clothes. Which the closet I have right now is about 1/3rd the size of my old closet... Soooo there is no way they're all gonna fit. (Not to mention I have 2 complete wardrobes... Military/Civilian) So I'm gonna have to go through it all and filter stuff I can live without to take to Goodwill/Airman's Attic to free up space. [/No Homo]

So that's all that's left plus the little nick nack stuff and emptying the pantry/fridge. Then once all that's gone, cleaning the place and patching/painting nail holes in the wall. So that's the goal for next weekend. My apartment company screwed me over cause they've already got new people looking to move in 1 May so I'm really rushed. I have to get all this done by next weekend cause the following week is vegas.

Needless to say, in about a 48 hour span, I prolly took 50 Tylenol, I literally weighed myself before and after, I lost 2 pounds from sweating. My lower back is done, my left knee is swollen, and my arms feel like I was fapping at the rate phelan does... So I have 5 days to heal up before next weekend which shouldn't be so bad

FML.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14