View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 01:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kielbasa16 View Post
Intake and cat-back together will yield between 15-20 increase in HP if you keep your stock cats, sorry no graph though. This thread should be in the intake/exhaust section.
Thanks for the response. 15-20 whp right?

And yes, if this is in the wrong section, please move mods. I figured, it'd have more visibility here, and also since I'm talking about hp gains overall, maybe it'd be fine here???

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
I recommend not doing the panel filters and just wait until you are able to do it right and get the G3 intakes. Most people see a 15-20rwhp gain over stock with the G3/CBE combination, I personally dyno'd at 310rwhp with G3 intakes and Berk HFCs with the stock CBE which was on par if not higher than other 370zs with intakes and a cat back on the same dyno.

I never did a baseline however.
holy moly... 310whp from just G3 and HFC, and using stock CBE?!?!?!?! wow.

Question then, since I have my CBE now, if I go with the G3 and also go with say, a Berk or FI HFC, would I need a tune to run all 3 mods?!?!? Or can the stock ECU run it safely?
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote