View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 09:55 PM   #16 (permalink)
need4speed
Base Member

Drives: 08 altima 3.5se
need4speed is on a distinguished road

If I may recommend a speaker set for your doors. The FOCAL K2 POWER 165 KRx2 6 3/4" speakers.
They are made woth the highest state of the art technology on the market today.
200w will sound like 400w cuz these speakers have the clearest highs n deepest
Rich sounding lows on the market. They do run steep at $1,100 minus install.
But these paired with the focal sub 300w will make your 370z sound like a concert.
It has a crossover as well so u can tune your sound to the type of music u like.
If u don't want to change ur head unit u can opt for an alpine digital sound processor.
But with a kick *** system like that. I would throw in a high end alpine or kenwood
Head unit. Also if the $1100 is too much? The have competitively good models at
$849 and $549. Also may I recommend alternate subs by jl audio and kenwood kfc. Both
Are shallow subs that sound like full subs in a box. Your car toys or crutchfield
Reps will know the exact model numbers. My recommendation won't give u the loudest
System. But u will have the clearest most impressive sound without having excess wiring
Or exposed equioment. Lastly. Alpine makes a great amp that's compact and will still
Power your speakers and sub with some extra useful features. Again the reps will know
Which one by model number when u tell them. The amp can displace up to 600w and up to 4 channels
You can control how much power u want to use and its bridgeable so its the only amp u need. The amp is $600. And invest in big gauge
Gold tip wiring. No sense in buyin all that stuff without passing the signal through optimum quality
Wiring
need4speed is offline   Reply With Quote