View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 08:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by azn370z View Post
I would still like pics? I think it's normal to scratch the plastic in front of the wheels.
I scrape my chin spoiler/wheel deflectors at least once a week and I am stock ride height. It's the mud flaps that surprised me.

Your car doesn't look any lower than DDmotorsports' car, however he is running a little stiffer spring rate front and back. But until this week he was using the stock sway bars as well. Maybe pull it up an 1/8th of an inch and see if you feel a difference. 1/8th of an inch won't be noticeable for looks, but might make all the difference for scraping.

on another note, man those stock wheels look tucked dropped like that, lol.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote