View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 07:35 PM   #44 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I am sure it is, just never heard of that term as it sounds lame. How much can you really carve when there are traffic on the road and stupid cops everywhere? I am not saying you need to try a track day to be good at driving, but you sure do need to have a few to know the difference between what's a good, really good and a great tire.
Simple: you go very early in the morning. There are a number of extremely technical canyon roads in my area that are challenging even at the speed limit. If you don't think it is fun because it "sounds" lame, you must not have tried it.

Of course the street is not the place to go 10/10ths nor is it ideal to test a car's setup and components but I wasn't aware those were qualifications for having fun.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote