View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 05:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
dad
Grand Prix of Endurance

Drives: Mulsanne Straight
dad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond reputedad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindi1973 View Post
woooow , guys i didnt mean anythin , i didnt mean racing as racing for real or for money , i just ment tryin the car out thats all , and in my country we have highways on some roads specially for goin fast and stuff like that , but nothing stuiped like going next to anyoneto 10000miles an hour something,
anyway sorry maybe iforgot to mention i am not in the usa and we have a special highway to try the car out , but that was not my issue, my issue is
driving intown and in the city , i dislike the stock pads and just wanted your experince in better pads for the streets , thats all . hope now i am clear .

and for the funny guy pointing out that racing with someone next to u and filming it and putting it on youtube and burning rubber and doing illeagle acitivity this is road racing just to be cool and have music out loud, when i say i dont race the car as racing with ppl and stuff like that , i mean it , and when i say maybe streetrace a bit , is for anyone who wants to try his car they can go to this highway . that is all

plz excuse my english , this is not my first language , i am here to take expereince abt something very simple , am not here to talk abt road racing, or talk back to ppl that have nothing better to do than making fun of ppl .

now can someone plz tell me wht are the best pads that are better than stock brakepads period.
Ok, now that you have made your self more clear, someone who knows(I don't) will give you the answer.

We can do without any article of luxury we have never had; but once obtained, it is not in human nature to surrender it voluntary.
dad is offline   Reply With Quote