View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 05:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
kree
Base Member

Drives: 09 Touring Sport
kree is on a distinguished road
Default This beat my wash mitt by a mile...

So I was at autozone looking for some wash mitts b/c I didn't like mine. While I was checking out I saw these in a bin:
AutoZone/Microfiber chenille sponge (873900) | Sponge | AutoZone.com

They were $2.50 each, so I put back the mitt I had in my hand and bought the last three they had b/c they looked perfect for me. When I got home, I ran them through the washer and a low dry cycle and they don't shed now. For me these worked soooo much better than a typical wash mitt (since I don't actually put my hand inside anyway). These are very soft. Worked great with my grit guards and hold a lot of soapy water... One was cheaply made and tore in the washer/dryer, but the other two held up. I highly recommend if you are making a trip out,... for $2.50 these really beat the crap out of regular microfiber mitts in my opinion. I would order more online at that price but it appears these are only in the store...

Oh yeah, if anyone gets this, be careful to remove both ends of the little plastic wire that holds it to the cardboard display box it comes in.

Just thought I'd pass on my "find" since it is practically free for one of these, and I like it so much, lol.
kree is offline   Reply With Quote