View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 03:09 PM   #1339 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBladeZ View Post
Sell the white dragon? I personally couldn't do it. I also think that I'd drive it as much as I could, even if I had to dial down the power. Think about it, you buy a car you spend a long time building it, which I understand since it has been so beneficial to the greater Z community and thank you for that, and then you want to sell it. Where in that series of events do you get to enjoy the pleasure and sheer lunacy of your hard work?

I wouldn't be able to sell it if it was me, unless there was some kind of emergency situation which required me to do so.