View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 01:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Trips
Administrator

Drives: 🔰
Trips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond reputeTrips has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hindi1973 View Post
hi there everyone , i need some help to choose the best performance pads better than these stock brake pads, i own a 40th anniversary gtm tt 370z with stock brake pads, so i was wounderin wht can i change it from your expereinces ?? their are alot on the market and am not sure which one to choose ? i dont do drag racing or any form of racing ,its my daily driver and i do some street racing sometimes , all i want is good pads that stop when i want them to stop without harming my rotors ! i know i can go to the advanced racing pads that are so powerul but will be noisy and eat my rotors , so i figured to ask you guys , any suggestion ?? thanks all

MOE
I would Stop there. That is not accepted Here! Keep the racing on the track.
On the subject of pads? the stock pads are fine if you're not doing anything serious. IMO
I do plenty of spirited driving and have not had any issues with the Akebonos with stock pads so far.

Last edited by Trips; 04-17-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Trips is offline   Reply With Quote