View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 11:12 AM   #220 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
Oh man I had a blast hanging out and talking Z's with yall's. Gotta do it again soon. It was great meeting everyone in person. I'll make an effort to roll out for the next meet and hopefully I can get an oil cooler installed pronto so I can join you guys for some of the canyon runs.

Defintely good times. My car smells like sweaty now thanks to the 85 degree weather though. Can't imagine how bad it was for you guys sporting the leather seats...phewie!

Awesome photos too btw. Props go out to the photographers, Waizz and Tripps Jr....yes, did I miss anyone?
Great meeting you finally!

LOL at when I responded for you to the "Hey Hunny" comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdeslitx View Post
that was tiring...passed out when i got home lol
Dude, that sun was intense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaica@UAMotorsports View Post
Great pics waisss
Thanksss! To bad you couldn't make it, we had our own mini-meet in the back of the place when we took it over