View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 07:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrumMusic View Post
Wow, just installed these suckers today!!!

Will be getting my CBE and HFC soon and will have DYNO done at Titan Motorsports. Cant wait to see the gains from the bolt ons!

***INTAKE***

Amazing sound with the wide open throttle, i mean these things screammmmm!!!

At cruising speeds you really dont notice or hear a difference, and honestly even at a WOT, iuno if there is a TRUE 14.2 HP gain, cuz i really cant feel a difference in power until 3-5 gears. But the sound is to die for!! AMAZING!!!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND for those who dont wanna get a CAI, and take off bumper and cut things and move fluid boxes ETC... very good install instructions...Only ran into one problem with the passenger side air hose re connect, it kept bending and kinking, but i cut it short and made it work. Very nice.

or more so, worthless w/o video with sound!!!
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote