View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 02:26 PM   #85 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by #452-LE View Post

Oh snap, Joe Rogan!
You know I can understand why sam is frustrated. He shipped new parts gave them compensation and all and yet there are new videos being posted with them slamming GTM everyone for the mOst part agreed the original parts being messed up but that sam corrected the situation and stood by it. Well after the install and everything sam was still there and new videos were poping up still. So I understand his frustration as him sitting there reading that going what more could I do. Only question is if they bought a tv from the store got home with it and found out it didn't work and the store replaced it would they still do the same **** to them.

Question though. Isn't it illegal to publicize phone conversations if the other party is unaware that it is being recorded? I think it Is but not sure and I know Mel Gibson got all the taps tossed out of court and his wife got in trouble for it. That question is out of curiosity.
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote