View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 02:12 PM   #27 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
That's nothing, the Prius crowd bitches over the loss of 1mpg due to not having the wheel cover. When you are used to driving a car that gets 42mpg on regular, then you have to get stuck in a car that gets 19mpg on premium. You will start bitching too. I am just annoyed that I spent $30K on my car and I don't get to use it other than the weekends. I put like 600 miles on the car in the last 5 months due to the weather and all the other BS. I want to drive it today, but I can't because I have to take the dogs today. I don't want to drive it for 10 minutes and have to swipe door hair from the car for 30. The racing cost is another story. Once you have to start buying tires and all the other BS, it really starts adding up.
You whiny today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
you don't track your car, do you?
My Fit? someday we shall have a showdown at a touge downhill. Me in Fit you in your car of choice (Z or impreza) and I will hand ur arse to you.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote