View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
I actually had my face planted between her beautiful bewbies!!
I was at GenCon, many years ago, and she was there, along with the doctor(hologram) from voyager.. well, I had just got my autographed pic of the doc, when i was walking and reading something and BAM! ran into something soft, yet firm... I look up and there she was, like a goddess from the heavens above... she said. oh, are you alright.. and I sorta just looked at her like then I and then we I apologized, she said t was ok, and I mumbled out something about her havng nice bewbs and then
Me = jealous

That 1st episode was awesome, can't wait till the 2nd one is up. Someone should post it in here when it is released. I will do it if no one else has already done so.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote