View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 12:16 PM   #21 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I wish I can be a baller like you. I just got my credit card statement, can't believe I had to blow $1180 on a set of tires and $60 on a tank of gas. Why can't my paycheck go up as fast as tires cost. I am seriously thinking about running the Nitto NT01 and NT05 combo for next year, they are down to $240 a pop rather than $305.

Oh yeah, the 285 all around works great

My wife just turns the other way, we do the don't ask don't tell policy when it comes to racing stuff.
you belong in the honda fit crowd. plenty of such comments like that over there. 'wat, i expected my tires to last 40K miles! they went in like 25K wtf is going on here?' or 'waahhh price of gas went up again (takes regular gas btw) and now it costed me a whoppin $32 to fill up?!!'. 'waaaa waaaa...'
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote