View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 10:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Default who is down to have Z meets in dallas?

I'm in DFW and though 370z's are not uncommon. They aren't a daily vision on our highways. I would really like to get together with some fellow enthusiasts. The perfect spot to meet up would be in arlington highlands. A lot of 350's show up as well as skylines of all types. Other meets happen there as well. The scion crew and the camaro crew meets up there often. I think it be kool if the Z owners repped it for the cause as well.

I asked about Z meets before. Look at it like this. You can bull$1t all day on the forum with the Z in the garage, or we can rep these cars the proper way.

I hope I get better results this time. Where's DFW at???? Especially young Z drivers. I know there's a lot of u.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote