View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 06:31 PM   #423 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coaster View Post
Woohoo, just got my springs today. I am hoping to get everything installed as soon as I get my H&R spacers for the front!
I thought you had a complete set after you picked up my 20mm's. Hit up Josh@Stillen pm him, he is always on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
I have no time to install them this weekend, probably won't be on until next weekend at the soonest. Quite a downer.
Sigh.....me too I have mine scheduled with my installer for next Sat. It should work out as I am pulling the trigger on some RE-11 tonight hopefully just trying to hook up the deal locally at Tognotti's thru a friend. Hopefully better price than Tire Rack's price @ $1,239 shipped. I can negotiate as I will be buying 8 tires (for 2 cars).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog1250 View Post
What are the Toe Bolts for? I'm going to hold off on getting a Rear Camber kit as of just yet, what to see how the alignment goes first. I have the spacers and the springs and will be installing them late tonight or tomorrow morning. Pics of a Sexy 40th coming up!
They were the only things that got my camber back in a decent range for the settings I was looking for. I believe I posted here previously what my rears were set to. I want to say they were set to -1.00. Again it's probably on the far end of OEM spec. It's a personnel preference on what camber setting you are looking for SO NOT EVERYONE MAY NEED TOE BOLTS. It depends on the setup you are looking for.

I cannot remember (I have the alignment sheet at home) and I know I said for the fronts I have -1.5 and -1.6 although it might be -1.4 and -1.3 with a difference of 0.3 between front and rear is what I was trying to achieve. Which would put my rears at -1.00 and -1.00.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjlazer View Post
I got my rears to -1.9 without a rear camber kit. Tires have been fine so I am leaving it the way it is. Woot!!!
I think that is what mine were with the Eibachs which I wanted more of a 0.3 difference between Fr and Rr so I had to go with the TOE Bolts.

REAR CAMBER KITS CAN BE ORDERED WITH OR WITH OUT TOE BOLTS. I have always gone with the TOE bolts in my kit when ordering just in case I need them. Separately the TOE BOLTS run about $75. But ordering with the KIT there is a big savings. Nick@THMotorsports can hook up anyone needing Camber Kits with or without toe bolts. Your car looks great!!
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote