View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 06:18 PM   #183 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Wish I could be there, but this is a bad month for me on the weekends. I should be re-settled after 2 weeks and gtg for Vegas.
No worries at all, good luck with the move and make sure you lift with your legs and not with your back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal 370Z View Post
Tomorrow is going to be 84 degrees, and no clouds. If you don't bring sunscreen you'll be the main course at your local cheap-a$$ Red Lobster.
+1 There won't be much shade guys so if you could bring a hat or a burka you would be able to protect yourself.

I'm just going to stand in the shade provided by Phelan's wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelan View Post
i'm driving out to cerritos for the meetup i dun wanna show up by myself oh and casper 'in spirit'? well played, sir, WELL played.

see y'all at 9!

wais owes me gas money and a 'convenience fee'
Coffee on me if you come to Cerritos not literally that you will drink it from me like a bodyshot but I will buy you a cup of coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by XwChriswX View Post
Have fun guys!

Oh and could someone, when you see this big red monstrosity... aka Rin, could you do me a favor and key the fender?? kthxbai!
I think as long as no cats are in the area Rin should be okay.

I still feel bad for saying "Look, that's the closest Rin will ever be to some Pu$$y" and then the cat pees on her.