View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 04:22 PM   #416 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krankin450r View Post
Don't want to be redundant but just to clarify~ I should receive my swift's along with H&R spacers (15mm front, 20mm rear) on Monday according to FedEx.. Based on what I've read I'll more than likely need a rear camber kit but should be close enough to OEM specs with the front? Thanks to all you guys this thread has been amazing.
Should be ok with just rear camber kit.....dont forget to get from NICK at THMotorsports the TOE bolts....Everyone will def need them.

As far as an Upper Control Arm, I am hoping not. I am currently on Eibachs 0.09 drop Fr on stocker tire 245/40 and I am at -1.5 & -1.6 which is at the far end of OEM spec actually it's a mm out of range but that is the setup I wanted to keep the rear camber setting.

I will def post up my alignment spec sheet once I get the alignment done with my new Swift springs.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote