View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 11:15 AM   #33 (permalink)
NIZMOZ
Track Member

Drives: 07 NISMO 350Z SA M6
NIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond reputeNIZMOZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edeeZee View Post
You ever see those people put ads of their highly modified cars that can break 11's in the 1/4, they got dyno sheets that show 650hp+, receipts, blah blah blah....And they want "only" 1/2 of what they claimed to have spent i.e. the trite, "my loss, your gain"-->pipe dream.

Any smart person who worked their butt off to accumulate $30+K in cash for a car, isn't going to let their blood, sweat and tears go down the drain on a used car that has no warranty, is most likely a money pit, and is de facto someone trying to dump their problems onto you.

Spending $28K on a used car so that it can "blow a new 370 out the water" = pyrhic victory

I rather spend $28k on a used car than spend $40k on a new car and then spend all the extra money on it to fix it up as well and have something happen to it, and it's all gone.
SOLD: 2007 NISMO 350Z #0044 Silver Alloy
New DD: 2010 Titan Pro4X CC