View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 11:12 AM   #19 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like Carmax's no haggle policy either, but you can see that their no haggle price beats the one you haggled for by nearly a thousand bucks.

When you are ready to buy I would stay away from dealers in Rockville, Silver Spring, Bethesda, and Germantown. They think everyone that walks through the door is loaded and they tend to not give the best deals. I have bought many cars through the years, and everytime I shop down that way the prices are always much higher than they are in the Baltimore metro area. You can still get your car serviced at a dealer that is closer to you. Like I said, I bought mine at Tischer which isn't too far from you. Tischer is a dump and it's ghettofabulous, but they have always given me a good price on a car.