View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #14 (permalink)
BLM
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 Silver M6 sport
BLM will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Z View Post
Wasssup man. I Just traded my SSS gsr 08 for a NISMO 370Z. Its far better and rides better. To me the X was just a filler when I sold my VIII MR. Its a great car dont get me wrong but the X was no comparison with the VIII MR. It was heavier of course. It felt slow even though I had simple MODS plus coilovers and RPF1 rims, a tune and retuned it. I had no hesitations when I traded for the Z. I already took it to the canyons and it handles very good! with the VDC on it feels like you are stuck on the road. The revmatch i love. You can turn it off if you want to heel toe yourself so you have some options. what sucks is that im a dad so two seater will get annoying for dads. But ill get use to it. I put on my Recaro baby seat with me in the front. My son can finally see the road. He was very happy when I drove him around. And yes you can actually put a baby seat in the front. You get more looks with this car and less teens harassing you. I was at the socalevo.net forums as stih8ter.

All I can say is the car is beautiful, well made, feels more sportier, looks more sportier. Get it, you wont be disappointed.
Make sure you disable the passenger side airbag!