View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 01:09 PM   #24 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsolin01 View Post
I think it's more like they know you won't ding their cars and they won't ding yours either.
Yep... exactly that. At work, I have a group of folks: SRT8 challenger, STi, RX8, SRT8 Charger, and an Evo park next to me... at least we're all in the same group. But yes, no door dings. Respect... always park next to people who respect you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
The dork in the Camaro does not know how to park.
??? What's wrong with how he parked? Usually, people at work drive alone. So people exit/enter via the driver-side door. Soooo... he was inching more toward the left side of the spot so as to avoid a possible ding by the car parked next to him (mustang).

I do the same thing... I park more towards the left side if I know someone can park to my right. Usually, I get an end spot anyways, and so I scoot over to the side AWAY from someone possibly parking next to me.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote