View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 09:47 AM   #306 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sylenze View Post
wow... really?... thats too conspiracy theorist for me... 2 months with updates of progress and your complaining about it... in any case, even if you are right, wouldnt you want an exhaust that actually was extensively researched and not something that either doesnt compete to market or exceeds market performance but creates headaches after install... besides the more they wait the more competition they have, which either pushes them to create an exhaust that performs above market or price it lower than market... isnt that a win win?

I believe they are trying to catch up on High Flow Cat orders...they seem to be backordered everywhere.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote