View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 10:59 AM   #15 (permalink)
Mt Tam I am
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z T/S/N 6MT & XKE
Mt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond reputeMt Tam I am has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsolin01 View Post
I think it's more like they know you won't ding their cars and they won't ding yours either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TongMan View Post
I'd rather come back to my car and see nice cars that show that the owners actually care about their cars than a junk car parked crooked and over the lines. They trust that you won't ding their car and they won't ding yours. I've had 350z's parked next to my car on several occasions. I'm happy that they do that.

Once I parked next to a bunch of outlaw motor cyclists, because I knew they did not want to be door dinged, and would show the same respect. At least my left side was safe. No problems either way.
Nissan Motorsports 34R Oil Cooler. Stillen CBE. Hotchkis Sport Sway Bars. KW Variant 3 Coilover System. Stillen Gen3 CAI. Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Stillen Brake Ducts. Carbotech™ XP10/XP8 Pads. Z1 Front Rotors. Z1 Stainless Brake Lines. Two degrees of camber
Mt Tam I am is offline   Reply With Quote