View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 10:05 AM   #11 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeyaBud86 View Post
Oh yea don't get me wrong it's not bad. I was just trying to let him know what most people say about the Z. Whatever is said about it I still get in and out of the car with a smile on.
oh yeah no absolutely i agree. If noisy tires are the most we have to complain about i think were in a good situation!

Forgot to mention, some people complain about clutch chatter, but when your driving I dont really ever hear it.

Also some people had clutch sticking to the floor problems, but for some, a change to some good MOTUL fluids (or similar) and a SS clutch line solved that.

And if you do track alot, fuel starvation seems to be a big complaint. Need to keep the car pretty much topped off, dont go below 3/4 fuel.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote