View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 09:09 AM   #8 (permalink)
Dustin@Z1
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: NLA
Dustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the roughDustin@Z1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron View Post
And can you please pm me prices for all hoses shipped to 77449

Z1 Silicone Brake Booster Hose (Engine side)
Z1 Silicone Front PCV Hose set
Z1 Silicone Radiator Hose Set
Z1 Silicone Radiator Overflow Hose
Z1 Silicone Heater Hose Set

All in red
I ll reply to both questions!

For all five sets in red, shipped to you in Texas. You are looking at $192.00 for the silicone parts plus ~ $14.00 shipping via FedEX Ground. Out the door you are looking at $206.00 shipped. We have everything instock and ready to ship. Shipping to you should take about 3 ~ 4 days via standard ground.

Let me know sir!

As for your question about whether or not you can see the heater hoses once installed its a yes/no type of question.

You CAN see them once they are installed, but they are obviously not as exposed and visible as the radiator hoses (for example). They are a little more tricky to get to as well being on the back side of the engine. In time, once these cars get some age on them, the existing rubber lines will obviously fail and require replacement. We already offer a huge line of silicone replacment products for the older 300zx model and decided to go ahead and begin working on the 370Z line.

Customers who convert over to the silicone products will have a MUCH longer service life of the hoses when compared to the rubber units that are installed from the factory.
Dustin@Z1 is offline   Reply With Quote