View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 05:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
daisuke149
My *** is famous!

Drives: 2013 Boss 302 PW
daisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond reputedaisuke149 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to daisuke149

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeyaBud86 View Post
The Z's definitely have their pros and cons, like any car. The quality in the Z is good. A lot better than a 350. Interior is much better. There are a lot of noises in the cabin and the car is kinda "harsh." The one thing you will have to know is the Z has pretty much no insolation. So you hear and feel everything, but that is a characteristic of a sports car and can be fixed with dynamat.

The Z is definitely more expensive to mod than the Evo, but I like the potential the Z has. From what you've said it seems you've already made your decision. I can't speak on behalf of the Mitsubishi dealerships but my experiences at my Nissan dealer have been good.

If you don't mind me asking, what issues did you have with the Evo?
the z isnt that bad. its mostly the tires. I have a sport package but am riding around on the base 18's with the Advan Sport tires and the noise isnt bad at all. Its actually quite nice and quiet.

Ive driven a couple of evo's and yeah, the quality between the evo and 370z is just years apart. But you do lose obvious practicality. There have been alot of people who purchased the z cus its nice looking, good quality etc but then sell it months later because they cant live with it.

but as for help with a decision, just gotta go test drive em.
daisuke149 is offline   Reply With Quote