View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 09:52 AM   #21 (permalink)
steveg78
Track Member

Drives: 09 370Z PG M6 +Sport
steveg78 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEvil View Post
People in Delaware do that.I try and leave a safe distance and some idiot just shoots in front of me only to slow down (in the left lane) less than the speed limit. ( in Jersey we call the left lane dicks )
LOL ahhh man. I moved to DE last Aug from NJ. One thing I noticed down in DE/MD is that you have less dicks floundering around in the left lane. It seems that in NJ you can have a 3-4 lane highway and not be able to make forward progress because you have people doing the -5mph in the fast lane, -+5 in the next lane and all different speeds in the other lanes (along with exit/merging traffic). And god forbid you try and wait for the "right/safe" moment to pass, some douche will come flying up on your tail and then scoot into the lane next to you, further cockblocking any forward progress.

I coined this situation "jerked off". The context I use is "The traffic is all jerked off, I'm just staying in my lane".

When it's that bad I tend to just move the hell over to the right side and join the cattle herd. It feels safer over there than being with the jabronies weaving and braking constantly.
steveg78 is offline   Reply With Quote