View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 05:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
birdmanx1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Nismo
birdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond reputebirdmanx1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to birdmanx1

It's you not cjeezy, it's your car Some drivers in MD & VA speed past you, get in front of you in your lane, slow down AND give you the WTF look when you pass them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nissanboy View Post
Thats when you go around and cut them off
I wouldn't do that. The last time I cut off some loser who nearly T-boned my girl and I, he got out of his car, got back in the car, put the car in drive and rear-ended me then took off as soon as all 6'5 of me stormed out of the car fists clenched. No fun comforting your panicking girl, while reporting a hit and run to the police and while chasing some loser to get his license plate... Not worthy the time and effort, def learned my lesson on that one.
370Z NISMO #0462 | ClearBra | 3M tint | Head/Taillights | Dynamat | Black Roof | Tommy Kaira HB | CF Parts | Berk HFCs | FI SS | NST Pulleys | Takeda aFe | K&N | H&R Spacers | Swift Spec R | SPC F&R | Zuperman M370
Nismo Vid | Nismo Journal | Nismo Rumble

Last edited by birdmanx1; 04-14-2011 at 08:56 AM.
birdmanx1 is offline   Reply With Quote