View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 01:06 AM   #407 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsolin01 View Post
Here are some pics with mine installed after a day so far. I'm liking the stance right now but might put a 10mm spacer up front in the future. These are the perfect drop for me, anything lower and I won't be able to drive anywhere lol
Man the car looks sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGItonium View Post
Car came back from service after getting some work done. I was told that toe is good, but they couldn't get the camber and caster adjusted the way they wanted and recommended I come back with a camber kit. Initial impression from driving a few miles is that the ride quality is not degraded, and it feels stock. I haven't scraped anything going up and down the driveway. In fact, I used to scrape the exhaust cans every once in awhile with the stock springs and thinner tires (285/30). I need to double check steering range with the drop and fatter tires. The FI exhaust can is about 3" off the ground.

Below are previews of the current look... higher quality pictures after getting the headlights modded, lip installed, etc.
]
That looks so good, sounds like a rear camber kit is all that is needed. Good to hear about the fronts at -1.6 & -1.5, that is about where I am with Eibachs and stock tires. I just finished looking at America's Tire Calculator and just punched in the 285/30/19 & 255/35/19 then read your above opinion on 285/30/19 and scraping on the driveway....ouch..looks like I will be looking for a taller tire both Fr & Rr. Yours does look perfect with 275/35 & 305/30. I have spacers so your setup will not work with mine...sigh.

Pretty much looked at all options and gonna settle on 245/40/19 & 285/35/19. Anything lower profile on the fronts will have me scraping the driveway. These have a 1.57 inch difference in section width. The stock tires difference in section width is 1.18 so I am hoping the difference will not place too much more understeer. The additional 5mm difference of the wheel spacers between Fr & Rr should compensate for the extra understeer....fingers crossed. Your car looks hawt!
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote