View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 09:44 PM   #6 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKYStormFront View Post
that's just insane because that platform was never meant to have anything close to that kind of performance. what a waste. as for escalades, i used to work at a caddy dealership and if you understand that they are made to be long drive comfortable cruisers really for highway driving they are pretty nice, especially the newer models. they are also substantially cheaper to maintain than the other german vehicles in that class and even to some degrees, the Japanese. i like them a lot for what they are and wouldn't mind having one if it wasn't for the gas mileage
I thought my uncle's old Mercedes E500 (I think it was an 05-06) was wayyyyyy more comfortable than that Escalade. It wasn't bad, but I may have been expecting too much from it.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote