View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 09:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
FricFrac
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 300ZX 280ZX 240
FricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond reputeFricFrac has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to FricFrac

Just my 2 cents and everyone has a completely different opinion but....

I really think (the really is suppose to make the comentary that much more important right ;P) that the white/black/silver really washes the lines of the car out. This car really is jaw dropping - at least in my city there are non-stop comments and complements even getting pedestrians stoping to talk to me at intersections and cross walks. People see the lines of the car and are really blown away.

The other thing is white/black/silver is the colour of every third car on the street. There are some other muted blue/green, etc but not many with the vibrant colours Nissan is using on this car. On of the Chevy dealership owners commented that the Blue looked like a Japanese Anime colour and that most vehicles would have a tough time pulling that colour off but it looked great on the 370Z....

I'd go with the Red even though that is a very common sports car colour it still looks super sharp - that's why its so popular. I doubt red would be any worse than the other colour sitting outside if you take care of it. Yellow is going to be very rare and unique as well since this is the only year with the yellow....