View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 06:20 PM   #18 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
I've had this happened to me, except it was at a Firestone. Call corporate if you haven't already and tell them to replace your wheel (not repair) & ask for a full refund. They will likely ask to mount the tire to the new wheel themselves. Go elsewhere and return the damaged wheel when you're done. Look for a shop that offers leverless/touchless mounting. Tire Rack has a list of shops that have that equipment or just look for a place that sells custom wheels. They usually have the best equipment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0Hx_rpdxJY

Find a Recommended Installer
just enter your zip in the upper right and it will list shops near you. Then click "select/more info" and it will list the eqiupment they use.
That is a VERY cool piece of equipment.
Thanks for the link. I'm definitely changing installers next time (used TiresPlus for years, not particularly impressed) and the dealer I was looking at is on their list.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote