View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 06:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

I put some Infinity Kappa 32.9cf 3 1/2" speakers in the rear and they fit perfectly. Minor cutting on the plastic to allow the speaker ring to drop down.

I'd suggest doing the full component speakers setup in the front with new wires. I wasn't going to run new wires, but it ended up being so much easier to do. Plus the fact that the factory wires are puny. I put in Kenwood KFC-P708. Not running an amp and I think they sound great. Had to play around with the equalizer and audio settings a LOT to get the desired result.

I've got the CMOS300, which is nice because of the multiple views that are controlled directly from the HU.

I also Dynamatted and it cut down on SOO much road noise.

Last edited by TreeSemdyZee; 04-13-2011 at 06:07 PM.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote