View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 05:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
NA&CH
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Looking for PW 370
NA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond reputeNA&CH has a reputation beyond repute
Default 5th Annual SFZCC Naples cruiZe. May 7th

SFZCC 5th annual Naples CruiZe
Well the Time has come again for A staple in the SFZCC, The Naples CruiZe. I am, as well as "some" members are very excited for this trip to happen. I am glad we made it an annual meet and honored to be hosting it.

What we have is a nice Meet, Greet, and EAT. After that will will have a nice back road cruiZe through Naples which leads us to where we would send off the East-coasters unable to Tear up the 239

TIME: Anytime. I believe the car-a-van shows up at 11:30 - 12:00. I will be there setting up the Pavilion btwn 9-10 am. Getting the coals hot and ready for the arrival.

WHEN:
May 7th

WHERE:
Estero Community park
9200 corkscrew palms blvd.
Estero, FL 33928

COST: $10 Dollhairs will be the fare for eathing and drinking. Free to whomever cares to join and watch us eat.

MENU: What we have to eat will be the following:
Hot Juicy Premium Angus Hamburgers
Hot Juicy Premium Cheese Burgers
Yummy Hot Dogs
Bags-o-Chips
Aquamelon for the steamy May day
Nicole Surprise
Drinks: H20, Coke products, Pepsi products, Iced tea, err thing pretty much.

We will be reserving the big Pavilion so we will have plenty of room. So pass the word to fellow Z drivers. Members or not.

Lets get this list started: Copy paste with your name included.

1 - Chris & Nicole (NA&CH)
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -