View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 05:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Zaku
Base Member

Drives: 02 Honda Civic Si
Zaku is on a distinguished road

Hey guys I just went to Criswell in Germantown.MD and they gave me such a great experience. They let me try 3 different Z and the salesman that I had came in just to help me on his Day off. This dealer had plenty of Z in stock. It was awesome to finally try the Z, and they were cool with the fact that I didn't want to buy any of the ones on the lot because they only have the kind of configuration is want In Red. I want White, but would settle for Silver. They told me to take sometime to think about what I really want, they wouldn't mind ordering for me or selling off the Red on to me at a close to invoice price. I need sometime to think about it, but definitely I know what Kinda Z i want which is a base 370z with 7 speed Auto in White or Silver. and I wlll get it here at Germantown. The Rockville guys were really bad, they gave my friend who bought her 350Z recently a really bad time. They tried to sell her a base model for 40K wtf. I don't want anyone to go to Rockville Darcars and get a bad Exp. Please drive alittle further to Criswell in Germantown.

Now I gotta think....do I just want to buy the Red or get what I initially want.
Zaku is offline   Reply With Quote