View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 11:32 AM   #43 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue660r01 View Post
You're being an absolute smart *** when someone posts up saying they saw one. I've known this dude for a while and it may come as a shocker to you (seeing how you believe you're all knowing by your posts) but he isn't an idiot. If he claims he saw something, I believe him. Go ahead and act like a douche if you say you will in a second, it will only make you look like a loser and everyone will think lowly of you.

I find it hilarious how so many people here bitch and moan about my350z, yet in return act like even bigger smart asses than they do there.
If someone says something not-smart on an internet forum, then they have to be prepared for the consequences. He said that he definitely saw this specific truck, which is not possible since there is only one in existence and it is in Europe and not orange. He should have said that he saw something similar looking. He did say it eventually, but only after confirming that he definitely for sure saw it.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote