View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 10:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
Isamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: every day...
Isamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond reputeIsamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcor View Post
Sonya Blade is Seven of Nine on StarTrek: Voyager. I have had many a fantasy about an hour with her on the holo-deck!

....j/k im not that big of a nerd...maybe.
I actually had my face planted between her beautiful bewbies!!
I was at GenCon, many years ago, and she was there, along with the doctor(hologram) from voyager.. well, I had just got my autographed pic of the doc, when i was walking and reading something and BAM! ran into something soft, yet firm... I look up and there she was, like a goddess from the heavens above... she said. oh, are you alright.. and I sorta just looked at her like then I and then we I apologized, she said t was ok, and I mumbled out something about her havng nice bewbs and then

黒子 ('Kuroko')
Project: SuperNova Owner/Operator and Lead designer @BlackGuard Aeroworks
Isamu is offline   Reply With Quote