View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 08:06 AM   #398 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Car came back from service after getting some work done. I was told that toe is good, but they couldn't get the camber and caster adjusted the way they wanted and recommended I come back with a camber kit. Initial impression from driving a few miles is that the ride quality is not degraded, and it feels stock. I haven't scraped anything going up and down the driveway. In fact, I used to scrape the exhaust cans every once in awhile with the stock springs and thinner tires (285/30). I need to double check steering range with the drop and fatter tires. The FI exhaust can is about 3" off the ground.

Below are previews of the current look... higher quality pictures after getting the headlights modded, lip installed, etc.

Before

Preview

Front Left

Front Gap (A few hours after settling in)

Rear Left

Rear Gap (A few hours after settling in)