View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 12:55 AM   #1 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute
Default LH Headlight Assy (CinCity Modded)

SOLD

For sale is the driver side headlight assembly that is CinCity modded. My car was involved in an accident that destroyed the passenger side headlight. These photos were taken tonight after my car came back from the shop. The headlight will be remove sometime this week. Price shipped: $200.

Notes:
Originally a brand new set that was purchased and modified in May 2009.
A small part of the headlight were the pop rivet fastens the headlight to the bumper trim may have suffered minor damage that the body shop repaired, but I have not taken a look at it.
Does NOT include wiring and ballast.
Does NOT include turn signal bulb (7440) and parking light (194).
High Beam Solenoid does NOT work.
Just for kicks, I'll throw the single Philips Ultinon 6000K bulb that comes with this headlight (never know when you need a spare).
Price includes shipping within the 48 states.

Last edited by DIGItonium; 04-14-2011 at 12:51 AM. Reason: SOLD