View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

You are in my neck of the woods, so I can reccomend some places. I bought my Z from Tischer in Laurel. It was the 3rd car I have bought from them, and they are always good with price. I really like Sheehy in Glen Burnie, but if you go there you have to really know what you should be paying for the car. They offer a "Sheehy Markdown", that they put on the window hoping people will jump on it without haggling. They will go lower than the markdown. If you go to Sheehy ask for a guy named Chris Zook. He is a young guy, and he is a huge Nissan enthusiast. He actually knows a lot about the cars he is selling, and I don't think he will judge you based on your age. I would have liked to have bought from Sheehy again, but they just didn't have the right combination.