View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 02:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
db302
Base Member

Drives: '01 Maxima
db302 is on a distinguished road

Thanks. I don't mind the baseball plug at all. White Sox fan myself.

Yesterday I had the dealer do a search, and they found just ONE with all the options I wanted (Touring+Sport+Nav+Illuminated kick plates+6mt) but it was Chicane Yellow, not my first choice. Gotta wait a little while for them to get it in tho' (a week they say ).

Since I'm doing body mods that will require professional paint and installation anyway, I am toying with the idea of getting the whole car color redone in Brilliant Silver or Sterling Mist (an older Nissan color). It has a black leather interior, which I wanted.

Anyway, thinking my first mods will be a Stillen long tube intake, Berk Hi-Flo cats, Stillen exhaust, and while the front clip is off for the body mods and paint, have a set of Stillen headers installed (I guess you have to partially pull the engine for this).

Now I'm searching for a reputable paint shop to do the work. I figure repainting the car is a bit extreme, but this is a mid-life-crisis buy for me, and I want to be happy with it, so the extra $$$ and hassles really don't bother me. Anyway, I'm hyped and want to get to drivin' it.
db302 is offline   Reply With Quote