View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 08:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
There's no worries to be had. That's why I took it to Forged. They handled it like it was a walk in the park. That's what happens in the after market world. Nothing is perfect. That's why were all blessed to have great shops available across the states. I trust them with anything. If it wasn't good to go my car would still be there. Sharif has worked on every type of LSD on all type of different models. He's seen it all and knows what to do in every situation. Things happen all the time in this business.
Yeah, but I would be doing the install myself. I don't want to deal with a PITA like that.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote