View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 01:08 PM   #27 (permalink)
fly yellow
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 yellow 370z
fly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond reputefly yellow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalMan View Post
Here was my thinking pretty much.

I decided I did not need razor sharp handling, I needed more room. With the $5000 off MSRP the price of the G was pretty near what I bought the Z for. Basic money turns out to be about $70 more dollars a month in the payment. I gain more room, sun roof, dual climate controls, little higher quality in the interior. I lose handling and looks.

Obviously you can't go wrong with either of these vehicles, they are some of the best values on the road IMO.
This really sums it up right here. I think the main thing that turned me away from the G is the fact that a good friend of mine has one and I have seen it so much that I was tired of it. I'm sure the Z will lose some of it's lustre after a year or so.

The interior is a huge plus on the G. It is more than a little better quality. It is a huge upgrade. The drivers seat is actually 15 way adjustable. Small details, like the quality of the turn signal and wiper sticks are far superior to the Z. The quality of the leather in the G is far superior to that of the Z. The dash materials are better and there are other little details like cloth on the A-pillars as opposed to plastic covers.