View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 01:04 PM   #20 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

Nice! That should be a great road trip - a real one of a kind trip for LSU, as we don't get out to the west coast much. I was in Tiger Stadium in 1983 when we beat UW 40-14. i think they came in ranked #9.

I will definitely PM you when the games get close, would love to meet up. I bet one game we will both be going to is the LSU-Florida game - its at night on CBS this year and should be a classic Saturday Night in Tiger Stadium.

We'll have to start a college football predictions thread as the season gets near.

If I lived that close I don't know if I would keep season tickets of just do as you do, its much easier when you are close like that to find tickets. Occasionally I have extra tickets - my parents have 4, Grandpa has 4 and I have 2 so sometimes we have some extras. If you start planning your season check with me if you want to.

its getting close now!